Going forward at the beginning of every month I'm going to set myself some goals. These are just general monthly goals that have many aims. I started this last month but kept a lid on it so I think if I air you guys can keep me somewhat accountable.
I think normally I'd have more but since it's December I'll go easy on myself, because I'm most generous...
- Become a more learned 5e Dungeon Master by studying my guides and making notes
- Run a kick ass Xmas D&D session
- Learn and write a process for deploying .Net Core 2 on a Linux server
- Progress Yardy to an MVP of functionality
- Write more blog posts
- Specifically write a blog post about .net versions for a talk I'm giving in a couple weeks
- Maintain my current weight over the Xmas period
- Keep pushing myself further horse riding
Let's see how well December goes for goals. I've set a few more than I initially thought I would but they're great targets to aim for!